Sunday, February 14, 2010

Day of Lovin'!

Today is indeed Valentines day! I'm no V-day hater, but I have only been awake for 2.5 hours and I'm not really feelin' the love from the world. My car died, and now that it's alive the stereo died and the "code" I was given to use to fix it is wrong. Our laundry door broke off, the kitchen sink got clogged and I can't seem to fix it, I have three exams this week, snow is messing everybody's schedules up, and not to mention our place is a dump. I definitely haven't earned the cake Anna promised! Okay, okay I'm done. I did have a good weekend, but sometimes things just seem to build up and happen all at once, am I right or am I right? Thankfully, Linds and I made a trip to da grocery and I found the remedy for ALL my problems:

Oh yeah, baby!

I have had this before, and if you need to be reassured- this stuff is AMAZING! It's so good. I love putting it in oatmeal and on bananas/apples. It's a bit pricy ($5 for a  smallish jar) , but c'mon I shouldn't put a price on happiness, yeah? Lindsey also bought some ingredients with the intention of "being the chef this week," so hopefully you will be seeing (and I will be eating) some delish foods made by her!

I don't have big Valentines day plans other than making myself feel good by being productive and relaxing tonight. Not to mention spending the day with the love of my life!

Jezzy!

I'm not ashamed that I'm a crazy cat lady in the making. I llurrhhvv my kitty! My perfect Valentines day would look similar to this:

But with about twenty ten more kitties

It IS a good day to take a look at everything you love and make an effort to let them know, though. So, everybody listen up: I love you! From my fabulous family to my hilarious, crazy cat friends, I am so thankful for everyone!  And Naners (Anna), the sentiments are mutual because you are the best sissie eva and I'm glad to have you in my life. 

So, here are some things I hope to get done today:
  • hit the gym and get a good, hard workout
  • do more laundry
  • clean my landfill room
  • get rid of some clothes (I can't even FIT all mine in my room anymore!)
  • STUDY 
  • fix the sink, if possible
  • eat cinnamon PB on a banana
  • go to bed early!! Or at least get in bed early
  • read the new cosmo :D

Okay, that's it. Not so bad, right? I can do it. If I get those first 5 done I will feel so much better! Anywho, my friend just came in with some exciting food for our dindin tonight (coconut milk - can't wait to use it!), and I got to get to the gym soon. Have a fabulous Valentines day! -Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment